This keto avocado toast is a low carb and grain free twist on the classic breakfast or brunch! Simple ingredients and easily customizable
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 large lemon squeezed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices keto bread
- In a mixing bowl, add your avocado and mash very well, until mostly smooth. Add in the lemon juice and spices and mix until combined.
- Toast your slices of keto bread. Distribute the avocado mixture amongst the toast and serve immediately.
What goes well on avocado toast?
- Fresh herbs- Dukkah, fresh basil, and cilantro.
- Antipasto- Chopped sun dried tomatoes, olives, or even marinated artichoke hearts.
- Soft cheeses- Feta cheese, ricotta cheese, or grated cheddar cheese.
- Protein- Bacon, smoked salmon, or grilled chicken.
- Eggs- Poached, fried, or scrambled eggs.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 739mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 11g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g