This Keto Blueberry Bread is a low carb bread, perfect as a great breakfast or for a quick snack in between meals. This fantastic blueberry bread is gluten-free, grain-free and also sugar-free.
- 5 eggs medium
- 2 cups almond flour superfine, blanched
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Grease an 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pan with butter or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs look frothy. Add the heavy cream and mix again
- Combine the dry ingredients in a different bowl: the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients using the mixer. Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries and then transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes in the preheated oven or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
- Let it cool down and enjoy.