Prep Time10 minsCook Time45 minsTotal Time55 mins Course:BreakfastCalories:211Servings:
For the Loaf
- ▢1 ¾ cups super fine almond flour
- ▢¼ cup Oat Fiber , see notes
- ▢⅔ cup blueberries
- ▢3 eggs
- ▢½ cup sour cream
- ▢¼ cup heavy cream
- ▢½ cup swerve confectioners
- ▢2 teaspoons baking powder
- ▢1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ▢zest of 1 lemon
- ▢Pinch of salt
For the Crumb Topping
- ▢⅔ cup super fine almond flour
- ▢3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- ▢3 tablespoons grass fed butter, melted
- ▢¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ▢¼ cup Brown Swerve
- ▢⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add all the ingredients for the crumb topping to a bowl, except the butter and mix together. Pour in the melted butter and mix until combined, then set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder, oat fiber and salt to a bowl and whisk together, then set aside.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients, except the blueberries, to a large mixing bowl and mix using a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Add in the dry ingredients and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries gently, then pour into a 9″ x 5″ nonstick loaf pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray (I used coconut oil spray). If your pan isn’t nonstick, I would line it with parchment paper. Smooth the top using your spatula and top with the reserved crumb topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean.
Oat Fiber is made from grinding the outer husks of oats. How healthy is oat fiber? It’s pure insoluble fiber, which doesn’t dissolve in water and isn’t broken down in the digestive tract, so it has zero net carbs and is perfect for a Keto Diet. It helps give a more traditional texture and that’s why I use it so often. Check out all the Keto Oat Fiber Recipes you can make!To get the best results, it’s best to use oat fiber if you can. If you’re unable to find it, try a combination of psyllium husk powder and coconut flour. Since both are very absorbent, you might have to add more liquid.
Nutrition FactsKeto Blueberry Crumb Loaf (Gluten Free)Amount Per ServingCalories 211Calories from Fat 144% Daily Value*Fat 16g25%Saturated Fat 5g31%Carbohydrates 10g3%Fiber 4g17%Sugar 2g2%Protein 8g16%*