Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread. For you, I love writing easy keto recipes, and this recipe is as simple as it gets.
I knew I’d need treats when I went on a Keto Diet, because I don’t believe in deprivation. So, I created this.
Perfect for dunking in my Dandelion Root Coffee, this easy keto bread recipe, which is not only caffeine-free but a fabulous liver cleanser. Talk about win-win!
How to Make
All you need to do is throw the ingredients in the food processor if you’re wondering how to make Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread , transfer to a pan, then bake. It’s effortless!
Keto Dessert Recipe
A quick keto dessert recipe, which makes it more of a sweet bread. It may not seem very dessert-like in comparison to the other foods you are eating if you follow a higher carb diet , but we love it!
Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread
Servings 16 slices
- (not almond meal)3 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons egg white protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Pulse almond flour, egg white protein powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a food processor
- Until batter is very smooth, pulse in eggs, lemon zest, and stevia
- By hand, stir in blueberries
- Into a greased loaf dish(9 x 5 inch), transfer batter.
- For 45-55 min, bake at 350°F
- Remove from pan after cooling for 2 hours
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 1 hr
Keto Dessert with Stevia
In this bread recipe, I haven’t experimented with using other sweeteners in place of stevia so not sure how that would work, but please let me know how it goes if you do experiment . Check out my Mint Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs if you’re looking for more keto desserts with stevia.
Egg White Protein Powder Recipes
Follow the Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread recipe for best results and use all of the ingredients. If the egg white protein powder is necessary, I’m often asked and in fact it is. I have plenty of other recipes with Egg White Protein Powder for you if you’re hesitant to buy it for this recipe only, do not fear.
Nut-Free Keto Bread
Check out my Nut-Free Keto Bread, it’s amazing if you’d like a keto bread recipe without egg white protein powder.
Total Fat: 15.5g (78%)
NET Carbohydrates: 5.6g (13%)
Protein: 4.1g (9%)