This keto rolls are such a soft, fluffy, and tender bread, you won’t believe they are low carb! Made with just 4 ingredients, they take minutes to make!
Course: AppetizerCuisine: American Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 25 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes Servings: 10 Servings Calories: 203kcal Author: Arman
- 2 cups shredded cheese mozzarella or cheddar * See notes
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs Divided ** See notes
- 1 tsp baking powder optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, add your shredded cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until the cheeses have mostly melted. Remove from the microwave and whisk together, until smooth. Let the cheese cool for several minutes.
- When the cheese has cooled slightly, add in the almond flour and two of the eggs, and mix well, until a smooth dough remains.
- Using your hands, form 10 balls of dough. Place them on the lined tray. Whisk the remaining egg and using a pastry brush, brush the exterior of each of the rolls.
- Bake the rolls for 25 minutes, or until golden on the outside. Serve warm.
* Low moisture mozzarella cheese is best, as it has minimal flavor. ** 2 eggs will be used for the dough, 1 egg for the egg wash on top. TO STORE: Leftover rolls can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week. TO FREEZE: Place the cooled rolls in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months. Thaw completely before reheating. TO REHEAT: You must reheat the rolls, as they are too dense at room temperature/cooled. Either microwave for 30 seconds or place them in a preheated oven until warm.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g