- 300g chicken breast
- 1 broccoli heads, cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh chopped parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and butter, then add your chicken, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, just let it brown but don’t cook through!
- Add broccoli in the same pan, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. give it a color and reserve.
- Place a pot over low heat, combine butter, milk, oregano. salt, pepper, cheddar cheese. Bring it to a simmer, and take off the stove. Let it cool for 5 minutes then add the eggs and stir well.
- Grease a casserole dish, add chicken, broccoli then pour white sauce and spread it evenly over the chicken.
- Sprinkle both cheeses and Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling.
- Broil on low for the remaining few minutes to get a golden finish. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 4 People
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 416TOTAL FAT: 21gSATURATED FAT: 11gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 8gCHOLESTEROL: 206mgSODIUM: 791mgCARBOHYDRATES: 13gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 42g