prep time: 5 MINUTEStotal time: 5 MINUTESPRINT4.5 Stars (39 Reviews)
- 2-3 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Tear a 12 inch square of wax paper to use as your base.
- Place 2-3 lettuce leaves in the center of the paper so they slightly overlap creating a solid barrier.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese in the center. Top with chicken, bacon and drizzle with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Use the wax paper to help you wrap it tightly like a burrito.
- Slice down the center when ready to eat.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 549TOTAL FAT: 41.2gCARBOHYDRATES: 2.9gFIBER: 0.2gPROTEIN: 39.3g© AnnieCUISINE: Chicken / CATEGORY: Wraps