Keto Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love butter cookies! Your kids will be jumping for joy when you make these Keto Butter Cookies for them. They will not even realize they are low carb, nor will they care. These are tasty snacks even the pickiest of kids will enjoy. These are perfect after-dinner treats for the big and little kids alike or great for dunking in your morning coffee.
I love to have these buttery treats in the freezer to send to school with my kids’ lunches as a surprise. They will be jumping for joy when they find them in their lunch box. These cookies will make your mouth water just thinking about the buttery flavor and they are so quick and easy to mix up a batch when you and your family need a quick sweet snack.
These Keto Butter Cookies are a treat even if you are not watching your carbs or on the keto diet. They will be a regular “go-to” for you when you are looking for a quick cookie, whether it is for a late-night craving or to treat the family. These are perfect in all situations.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
These Keto Butter Cookies are a treat even if you are not watching your carbs or on the keto diet.
- 1 ¼ c. Almond flour
- ¾ c. Swerve or other keto friendly sweetener
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine one stick of butter and ¾ of a cup of Swerve sweetener. Blend the butter and sugar substitute together until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder.
- To the mixing bowl with the butter mixture, add 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix together until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix them on high until well incorporated.
- Place the dough onto plastic wrap. Wrap the dough securely, and place it into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, and remove the dough from the fridge.
- Roll the dough into small balls about the size of a large marble. Place 12 on a baking sheet at a time. Be sure to leave enough space between each cookie, as they will expand when cooking.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each of the cookie dough balls. This will keep the cookies from puffing up too much when cooking.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, removing them when they are golden brown. Let the cookies sit and cool on the baking sheet for several minutes. They will harden as they cool, making them easier to remove.
Makes 24-36 cookies
Omgosh they look delicious
I would reduce the Swerve to maybe 1/2cup. The cookies tasted to much sugar.
Do you have the nutritional facts available?
what is the nutritional value, nett carbs etc.?
Hi there, thanks for the recipe.
how much is a stick of butter?
Please send me a booklet
Please put me on mailing list
Hiw many gramo of butter is in a stick of butter
What is the measurement for 1 stick of butter
How many carbs in them?