This easy sugar free keto carrot cake recipe is soft, moist, and completely delicious.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
Yield8 – 12 slices
4.9 from 64 votes
- 4 cups fine almond flour (a nut-free version is linked above)
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener – we used and recommend Lakanto Classic Monkfruit for best results
- 1 cup shredded carrot, packed
- 4 large eggs or flax eggs
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- optional 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, handful crushed walnuts, pinch cinnamon, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease two 8-inch pans and line with parchment. Stir all ingredients very well, then spread into the pans. (Watch the step-by-step recipe video above.) I’ve found that pressing down with a second sheet of parchment helps to get the batter evenly into the pans. Bake 20 minutes on the oven center rack. Make sure to let cool completely so the cakes don’t break when you go around the sides with a knife and then pop out. Frost with your favorite icing or with the cream cheese frosting recipe I’ve included above. View Nutrition Facts
Leftover almond flour? Make these Keto Brownies.