Keto cauliflower soup with parmesan , Roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy, low carb dinner option that’s perfect for chilly nights. Top it off with some grated parmesan and fresh cracked pepper. Just 5 net carbs per serving.
Ingredients for Keto cauliflower soup with parmesan
- 1 large cauliflower (840g), cut into florets
- ½ tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp (28g) olive oil
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 onion (150g), chopped
- 1 celery stick (25g), chopped
- 1 garlic clove (4g), minced
- 3 cups (800 ml) chicken stock
- ½ cups (100ml) heavy cream
- Grated parmesan cheese for serving
- Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C).
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and coat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the florets on a pan and evenly sprinkle on salt and smoked paprika. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- Take out a large pot – or saucepan – and put it over medium heat. Pour in a tablespoon of olive oil, and add in the chopped onion and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add in the minced garlic and thyme and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the majority of the roasted cauliflower to the pot (save some to top off the soup). Pour in chicken stock and bring to a simmer – cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a blender or food processor, and blend until a smooth, creamy consistency forms. Add the heavy cream and blend.
- Pour the soup into bowls and top with grated cheese, roasted cauliflower, and a drizzle of olive oil.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving