- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup swerve sweetener or coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 ounces organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons swerve sweetener or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 organic eggs, at room temperature
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and pour into a greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Bake brownies for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the middle of the brownies comes out clean.
- Beat all the ingredients together until smooth.
- It is important that the cream cheese is room temp or it will chunk up. You can use a stick blender to smooth out the mixture if your cream cheese isn’t soft enough.
- Pour cheesecake mix over baked and slightly cooled brownie layer.
- Return to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the cheesecake layer is lightly brown.
- Allow to cool for several hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition info based on using swerve sugar free sweetener. There are 2.2g net carbs per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g