prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 17 MINUTES
total time: 27 MINUTES
For the Keto Pizza Crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
For the Ranch Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
For the Topping
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
For the Ranch Pizza Sauce:
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese based crust the edges are prone to brown quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice