total time30 minutesservings1 8-10 inch crustcalories per serving408kcalprep time: 5 minutes cook time: 25 minutes
What You Need
- ▢10 oz Canned Chicken
- ▢1 oz grated parmesan cheese
- ▢1 large Egg
- Thoroughly drain the canned chicken, getting as much moisture out as possible.
- Spread chicken on a baking sheet lined with asilicon mat. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes to dry out the chicken.
- Once chicken is done baking for 10 minutes remove and place in a mixing bowl. Increase heat of oven to 500 degrees.
- Add cheese and egg to the bowl with chicken and mix.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet lined with a silicon mat and spread thin. Placing parchment paper on top and using a rolling pin makes this easier.
- Optional: With a spatula press the edges of the crust in to for a ridge for the crust. This is beneficial is you’re using topping that may slide off(i.e. eggs).
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Remove crust from oven. Add desired toppings and bake for another 6-10 minutes at 500 degrees. Toppings will dictate final cook time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Your life is now changed. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 1g
Chicken Crust Pizza RecipeAmount Per ServingCalories 408Calories from Fat 153% Daily Value*Fat 17g26%Carbohydrates 1g0%Protein 61g122%