This naturally low carb and keto chocolate mousse recipe is super thick and creamy, with no sugar required.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
Yield1 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream OR 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dutch or additional regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (I used this monk fruit blend)
- optional 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional 1/4 tsp instant coffee
- Chill the liquid and a large mixing bowl. If using coconut milk, only use the thick part at the top of the can (discard the water underneath). With either a stand mixer or hand beaters, whip until stiff peaks form. Add remaining ingredients and whip until it forms a smooth mousse texture.View Nutrition Facts
Also be sure to try these popular Keto Brownies.