Keto Chocolate Mousse
This naturally low carb and keto chocolate mousse recipe is super thick and creamy, with no sugar required.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
Yield1 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream OR 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dutch or additional regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (I used this monk fruit blend)
- optional 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional 1/4 tsp instant coffee
- Chill the liquid and a large mixing bowl. If using coconut milk, only use the thick part at the top of the can (discard the water underneath). With either a stand mixer or hand beaters, whip until stiff peaks form. Add remaining ingredients and whip until it forms a smooth mousse texture.