Click underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE CRUST:
- https://254730a51bf277dd697fd53b0b9609cb.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html1 1/2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- https://254730a51bf277dd697fd53b0b9609cb.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 24 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Peanut butter (creamy natural)
- 1 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 9 individual ChocZero Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups (chopped; 1.5 bags)
- 1/4 cup ChocZero Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 12 individual ChocZero Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups (chopped; 2 bags)
Get RECIPE TIPS in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with parchment paper. (You can also try greasing well.)
- To make the crust, combine the almond flour, Besti, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until uniform.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, and process again until uniform, scraping the sides as needed.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Prick gently with a fork all over. Bake for about 10 minutes, until set and no longer shiny. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti together at low to medium speed, until fluffy.
- Beat in the peanut butter and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. (Keep the mixer at medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chopped ChocZero Peanut Butter Cups.
- Transfer the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula or pastry spatula.
- Optional step: If you’re super concerned about cracks, wrap the bottom of the pan with foil and place inside a rimmed baking dish, with warm water poured into the outer pan, halfway up the sides of the inner pan.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly and edges are starting to brown.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge. (But, do not remove the springform edge just yet.) Cool the cheesecake in the pan on the counter to room temperature.
- Arrange the whole peanut butter cups along the edges of the cheesecake, then crumble the remaining chopped peanut butter cups all over the center. Press gently into the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
- In a double boiler on the stove, melt the chocolate chips.
- Top the peanut butter cheesecake with chopped peanut butter cups. Drizzle with melted chocolate (you can use a spoon, or to be more precise, drizzle from a pastry bag).
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories526.6Fat46.5gProtein15.6gTotal Carbs16.1gNet Carbs9.1gFiber7gSugar4.8g