- 75g thicken / heavy cream
- 100 ml water
- 50g grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp sweetener or adjust to your liking
- 60g almond flour
- 1.5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1.5 tbsp psyllium powder
- 2 medium size eggs
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Put the water, cream, butter, salt and sweetener in a large saucepan, and heat gently until the butter melts.
- Remove from the heat and add the Psyllium husk powder, almond and coconut flour. Add the baking powder. Mix well to prevent the lump forming.
- Return to the stove at low heat and mix with a wooden spoon or heat-resistant spatula until the mixture forms a dough that leaves the side of the pan clean. This step is very important. Please make sure the mixture forms a nice dough.
- Remove from the stove, move the dough to a bigger bowl and let it cool for a few minutes. Gradually add eggs (one by one), beating well with hand mixer between each addition. The dough needs to be smooth and glossy.
- Let the dough rest for 5 min in the bowl to thicken up. Line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper and put the dough into a pastry bag and squeeze it to create long oval shapes. (allow space for rising, approx 2 cm). I made approximately 15 pastries.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Leave them in the oven to cool down for a while before remove it out.