Soft, chewy, low carb and full of flavor! These Keto Cinnamon Pretzels are the perfect snack, especially when you’re craving something sweet!
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Lakanto monk fruit, or sweetener of choice
- 2 tbs ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass or microwave safe bowl, microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for 1 minute. Half way through stir the mixture.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and beaten egg, stir.
- Divide your dough into 5 sections and form each one into a pretzel shape and place on baking sheet. If you find your dough too sticky, wet your hands.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- For the Cinnamon-Sugar Coating In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil and butter in microwave (About 15 seconds).
- In a separate small dish, whisk together the sweetener and cinnamon.
- Brush the pretzels with the coconut oil and butter mixture, then immediately toss into the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat.
- Best served warm
- I stored the remainder in an airtight container in the fridge.
YIELD: 5 Pretzels SERVING SIZE: 5 Pretzels