PREP TIME15 minsCOOK TIME45 minsTOTAL TIME1 hour Author: RafeedaRecipe type: CakeCuisine: AmericanServes: 8INGREDIENTS
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 85 gm butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup stevia
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line an 8 inch pan and grease well.
- Sift the coconut floor and baking powder into a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter. Whisk in the cocoa powder till it becomes smooth.
- Add the stevia, salt and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in the eggs and whisk till the mixture is well whisked. Do ensure that the butter mixture is cold enough to avoid scrambled eggs!
- Add the sifted coconut flour mixture into the wet mixture and fold well using a spatula. Finally add the coconut milk and fold well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or till skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before flipping onto cooking rack to cool completely. Slice and serve!