Add some crunch to your favorite keto soup or salad with these delicious keto croutons that are high in fat and very low carb, gluten-free also.
Course: Condiment, Condiments
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Servings: 8 servings
Keto Croutons Ingredients
- ½ a loaf of Keto Bread
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon of White Pepper, ground
How to Make Keto Croutons
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread into 1cm chunks and place it into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well, then place them onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until the croutons are crunchy and cooked through.
- Leave to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg