Keto Eclair Cake
Keto Eclair Cake will satisfy your sweet tooth while still fitting into a low-carb diet.
Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Total Time:45 minutes
- ▢2 cups almond flour
- ▢⅓ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- ▢6 tablespoon cold butter
- ▢1 tablespoon gelatin
- ▢1.5 cups heavy cream
- ▢4 oz cream cheese
- ▢⅔ cup powdered erythritol
- ▢2 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢½ cup unsweetened coconut milk from a carton or almond milk
- ▢½ cup cocoa powder
- ▢½ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- ▢½ cup butter
- ▢¼ cup heavy cream
- ▢2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine the almond flour, sweetener, and butter in a food processor. Process for 1-2 minutes until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until ¼ inch thick. Gently transfer the bottom piece of parchment paper and dough to a large cookie sheet. Score rectangles with a pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
- Bloom the gelatin by sprinkling over 1.5 tablespoons of cold water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add 1.5 tablespoons of hot water and stir until it dissolves.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla in the stand mixer until smooth. Add the bloomed gelatin and combine well. Slowly add the coconut milk.
- Add in half of the whipped cream. Fold into the remaining whipped cream by hand.
- Combine the cocoa, sweetener, and butter in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low until the butter and sweetener melt. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the cream and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. It should be the consistency of a ganache.
- Layer ⅓ of the graham crackers on the bottom on a 9×9 pan, top with half the cream, repeat. Cover the top layer with the chocolate topping. Chill for at least 2-3 hours to firm up the pastry cream.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 309.4 | Carbohydrates: 6.1g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 31.2g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 123.4mg | Potassium: 94.5mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 1.2g | Vitamin A: 786.3IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 61.2mg | Iron: 1.1mg