Makes 8 fat bombs
- ⅓ cup Cream Cheese
- ⅔ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp. Stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp. Stevia or Monk Fruit
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- Mix cream cheese, almond flour, pumpkin spice and Stevia until well combined – you may need to add a bit more or less cream cheese, depending on the texture of your almond flour, we used processed almonds. You should get a soft texture that is easy to form in balls.
- Form the balls with your hands.
- Mix the Stevia and pumpkin spice for the cover.
- Roll the balls on the Stevia and pumpkin spice until fully coated.
Total Fat: 7.71g
Total Carbohydrates: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g