This easy keto low carb pizza casserole recipe requires just 5 ingredients. Find out how to make a delicious cauliflower pizza casserole – no crust needed!
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 40 minutes
TOTAL: 50 minutes SERVINGS: 6 (adjust to scale recipe)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- https://82c09b395eeaf43077b67c820ce18a4e.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz Pepperoni slices
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- https://82c09b395eeaf43077b67c820ce18a4e.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlPreheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with Italian seasoning (if using). Place pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serving size: 1 cup, or 1/6 of entire casserole
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition