Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 40 minutes Total: 50 minutes Servings: 6
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz Pepperoni slices
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with Italian seasoning (if using). Place pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
Serving size: 1 cup, or 1/6 of entire casserole
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories238Fat16gProtein14gTotal Carbs10gNet Carbs7gFiber3gSugar5g