These crispy, cheesy Keto Nachos are ready in about 10 minutes! This is the perfect easy meal or appetizer for about 3 net carbs!PREP TIME10 minutesTOTAL TIME10 minutes
- 2 cheese wraps
- 2 cups cooked, seasoned taco meat
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the cheese wraps into chip like wedges.
- Bake the cheese for 10-12 minutes until browned and crisp. Allow the cheese to cool a few minutes.
- Add half the chips to the bottom of a plate, top with half the meat, repeat the layers.
- Top with your favorite nacho fixings.
You can change up the toppings and use whatever you would like.
This is the silicone baking mat I use.
1/2 the dish
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 366TOTAL FAT: 17.8gCHOLESTEROL: 135mgSODIUM: 424mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3gFIBER: 1.5gSUGAR: 0.6gPROTEIN: 40g