- 8 tbsp Unsalted butter
- ⅓ c Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ⅓ c Heavy whipping cream
- 1 c Pecan halves
- ⅓ – ½ c Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅛ c Keto friendly chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Place the butter into a saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
- When the butter has melted, whisk in the Swerve brown sugar substitute until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream until well combined.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 10 minutes until it begins to froth up and thicken.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the pecan halves and coconut flakes. Stir well to combine, and let sit to cool slightly for a few minutes.
- Use a large spoon to drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto parchment paper. Do not worry if some of the extra liquid leaks out from the mound of cookie batter.
- Sprinkle keto friendly chocolate chips on each cookie and lightly press down.
- Freeze for 1/2-1 hour until hard and serve or store in airtight container in fridge.
- This should make 10-12 cookies.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount per Serving My Daily Value
Calories 195 Kcal11%
Total Fat 20.22g 32%
Saturated Fat 9.91g 58%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 27.75mg 9%
Sodium 7.72mg 0%
Potassium 50.66mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 11.33g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 0.38g 1%
Added Sugars 0g 0%
Protein 1.42g 3%
Vitamin A 71mcg 10%
Vitamin C 0mg 0%
Calcium 13.78mg 1%
Iron 0.24mg 1%
Vitamin D 0.15mcg 1%