yield: 6 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 20 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
This low carb, gluten free Keto Oven Fried Chicken is exactly what your family ordered! Tender chi
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 12 strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter
For the Keto Breading
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with aluminum foil.
- In one shallow bowl combine the egg and mayonnaise, beat with a fork until it is completely combined. Set aside.
- In another shallow bowl combine the Keto Breading ingredients. Dip each sliced chicken tender into the egg mixture, then dredge in the breading. Make sure the tenders are completely coated.
- Once each tender is coated well, lay on the cooking sheet and brush with the melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn the tenders carefully using tongs and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Air Fryer Instructions:
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F. Place the chicken tenders (without the melted butter) and lightly spray with cooking oil. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes until chicken is cooked through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 2 chicken tenders RIES: 328TOTAL FAT: 16gCHOLESTEROL: 138mgSODIUM: 347mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.4gFIBER: 0.5gSUGAR: 0.6gPROTEIN: 32.4g