Keto Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) baking dish.
- Spread marinara sauce over the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Nutrition Information per serving (8 servings): Calories: 245 Fat: 19g Protein: 14g Carbs: 7g Fiber: 2g Net Carbs: 5g