These Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders make a great appetizer, game-day snack, or fun dinner! Loaded with buttery beef, peppers, and onions these are too delicious!
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1 lb shaved ribeye
- ½ lb deli sliced provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ large white onion thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Make a batch of keto dinner rolls according to this recipe except make them larger into 12 rolls, not 24. Let cool then remove the rolls in one large piece from the skillet, carefully slice the rolls in half then add the bottom back to the skillet.
- Heat a large 10.5″ cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot add the butter, then the steak. Brown the steak for 3-4 minutes then add in sliced peppers and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until the peppers and onions are soft.
- Place the beef mixture onto the bottom layer of the rolls, top with provolone, and the top of the rolls.
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 400° F. for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melty. Cover with foil if the tops of the rolls start to brown too quickly.