These mini keto pizza muffins are chock full of pepperoni and mozzarella, for a fun back-to-school snack. Dip them in sugar-free marinara sauce for real pizza flavor!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 15 servings
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoon unflavoured whey protein powder (or egg white protein powder)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoon butter melted
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a mini muffin pan very well or line with paper or parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, protein powder, Italian seasoning, baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir in the cheese and pepperoni.
- Whisk in the eggs, butter and almond milk until well combined. Fill the muffin cups about ¾ full. (This makes about 30 mini muffins so you may need to do a second batch or make two or three larger muffins).
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown and just firm to the touch. Let cool in pan about 20 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, if necessary.
Keto Pizza Muffins Recipe
Amount Per Serving (2 mini muffins)
Calories 196Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*