KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE (6 INGREDIENTS!)
An easy cauliflower mac and cheese recipe with just 6 ingredients + 5 minutes prep time! This low carb keto mac and cheese is rich, cheesy, and will satisfy your cravings for macaroni.
PREP: 5 minutes
COOK: 20 minutes
TOTAL: 25 minutes
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- In a small saucepan over low heat (or a bowl in the microwave), heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, and butter, stirring frequently, until smooth. Be careful not to overheat.
- When the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a large bowl. Pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower and gently fold the sauce into the cauliflower until coated evenly.
Serving size: 1 cup
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.