KETO REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
You’ll love this melty low carb reuben casserole recipe made with 5 delish layers! And it’s easy – only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time.
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 35 minutes
TOTAL: 45 minutes
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into bite-sized florets)
- 3 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 14-oz can Sauerkraut (drained)
- 1 cup Sugar-Free Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 lb Corned beef (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 8 oz Swiss cheese slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
- When the cauliflower is done roasting, leave the oven on. Transfer the cauliflower to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Top with sauerkraut. Drizzle with thousand island dressing. Add the corned beef, and finally cover the top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Place the casserole in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted.