- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 8-12 ounces of thinly sliced corned beef
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut (drained)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Russian dressing
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lay out the romaine lettuce leaves on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until they become slightly wilted.
- Remove the lettuce leaves from the oven and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm up the corned beef slices until heated through.
- To assemble the sandwich, take one lettuce leaf and place 2-3 ounces of corned beef on top.
- Add a slice of Swiss cheese and approximately 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sugar-free Russian dressing on top.
- Repeat the process for the remaining lettuce leaves and ingredients to make additional sandwiches.
- Roll up each lettuce leaf tightly to create a sandwich-like shape.
- Secure the rolls with toothpicks, if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can also enjoy the sandwich cold if you prefer.
Approximate Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 400-450
- Fat: 30-35g
- Protein: 30-35g
- Carbohydrates: 6-8g
- Fiber: 2-4g
- Net Carbs: 4-6g