PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME35 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 500g/1.1lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 2-4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 Tablespoons Parmesan
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F and get out a baking dish.
- Wash and halve the sprouts and place them into the baking dish.
- Pour over the olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss well to combine.
- Place into the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, turn the sprouts over, add another sprinkling of parmesan if you want.
- Place back into the oven for a final 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 123