A foolproof recipe for keto rocky road bars loaded with sugar free marshmallows and crunchy low carb cookies! Using just 6 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes, these bars are easy, delicious and the perfect no bake chocolate dessert! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 20 Bars
- 2 cups keto cookies crushed
- 1 cup sugar free marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cookies and crush them into small pieces. Add your marshmallows and mix well. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or saucepan, add your chocolate chips, sunflower seed butter, syrup and coconut oil. Melt over low-medium heat, until a thick, smooth texture remains.
- Pour the warm chocolate mixture over the dry mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the rocky road batter into a lined pan, brownie pan or loaf pan and spread out evenly. Refrigerate until firm, before slicing into bars.
I used a keto maple syrup. If you don’t follow a ketogenic diet, you can sub this for pure maple syrup or agave nectar.
Keto Rocky Road Recipe (Vegan, Paleo) can keep at room temperature but are best kept refrigerated, for up to 2 months. They are also freezer friendly, and will keep for 6 months.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.7mg | NET CARBS: 2g