Fresh shrimp sautéed in a lemon garlic butter wine sauce, served over cauliflower rice!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time17 mins
- ▢24 ounce of raw large or jumbo shrimp, peeled/deveined tails on
- ▢4 cups cauliflower rice
- ▢2 cloves garlic, minced
- ▢juice and zest of 2 lemons
- ▢2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ▢⅓ cup white wine, I use Pinot Grigio
- ▢¼ cup grass-fed butter
- ▢1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut each shrimp partially down the middle, careful not to cut all the way through, leaving the tails on. In a large skillet over medium heat, add in the butter and olive oil. Once the butter is melted, add in the garlic and lemon zest.
- Add in the shrimp on top, then sprinkle half of the parsley, pour in the white wine and lemon juice. Cover and sauté the shrimp for just a few minutes, until they turn pink. Once cooked, remove the shrimp, leaving behind all the juices. Keep the shrimp warm while you cook the cauliflower rice.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, remaining parsley, salt and pepper and cook (stirring often) for another 5-7 minutes, or until it reaches your desired texture. I like mine a little on the al dente side. Serve the shrimp over a bed of cauliflower rice, with a squeeze of lemon and a garnish of fresh parsley.
Keto Shrimp Scampi over Cauliflower Rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%