This will make all of your dreams come true. No need for sugar or gluten with this amazing KETO TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE recipe.
About all of my cheesecake recipes, I think I always say this, but I am pretty sure I have gone to heaven and back with this recipe. It’s definitely the BEST one we have ever made. It is chocolatey, creamy, and so dense. You’ll never go back to any other recipes, once you make this recipe!
The crust is made with stevia powder, cocoa powder, butter, and crushed hazelnuts. I did a three-layer kind of cake for the triple chocolate cheesecake part, where I layered three different colored chocolate cheesecake batter.
Cuisine American, Canadian, French
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time1 hour 30 minutes
Chill time4 hours
Total Time1 hour 45 minutes
SERVINGS 10 SLICES
- ▢3 (3 ) eggs
- ▢(2 packs) 450 g (15.87 oz) cream cheese
- ▢(about ½ cup) 120 g (4.23 oz) sour cream
- ▢(about 1 cup) 175 g (6.17 oz) unsweetened baking chocolate
- ▢( ½ cup) 120 g (4.23 oz) erythritol
- ▢½ tsp (½ tsp) stevia powder
- ▢250 ml (1.05 cups) heavy cream
- ▢(for the chocolate layers) ¾ tsp (¾ tsp) stevia powder
- ▢(about 1 cup) 165 g (5.82 oz) hazelnuts
- ▢1 tbsp (1 tbsp) cocoa powder
- ▢½ tsp (½ tsp) stevia powder
- ▢3 tbsp (3 tbsp) butter
- ▢(about ¼ cup) 40 g (1.41 oz) unsweetened baking chocolate
- ▢1 tbsp (1 tbsp) coconut oil
- ▢⅛ tsp (⅛ tsp) stevia powder
- ▢(about ¼ cup) 25 g (0.88 oz) hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 300F. With aluminum foil, wrap the bottom of a pan(9” springform).
- Add all of the crust ingredients to a food processor and for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, pulse until the crust is all crumbly. Take out of food processor and to an 9” springform pan, add the crust. Until the whole bottom has been covered with the crust, press with your hands.
- Add the unsweetened baking chocolate to a bowl(large). To the chocolate, add the erythritol.
- Heat the heavy cream on the stove/microwave until it gets hot and bubbly.
- Over the chocolate, pour in the hot cream in batches and mix with a whisk. Until all of the chocolate has melted, mix. The batter should be a little thick. It will also look like the oil and milk are separating(but not to worry!)
- Into three bowls, separate the chocolate in a ratio of 3:2:1. Put it aside. Into each bowl, add ¼ tsp of stevia.
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream to a bowl(large). Until nice and creamy, whip with a hand mixer. One at a time, add the ½ tsp of stevia and the eggs until nicely incorporated.
- Now, into the chocolate bowls, separate the cream cheese filling in a ratio of 1:2:3. The 1st chocolate bowl had THREE spoons of chocolate(so add ONE spoon of cream cheese that that one). This is the dark chocolate layer.
- The 2nd bowl had TWO spoons of chocolate(so add an equal amount of cream cheese). This is the medium chocolate layer.
- The 3rd bowl had ONE spoon of chocolate(so add THREE spoons of cream cheese). This is the light chocolate layer.
- With a hand mixer, mix each bowl separately. In each bowl, the batter will be pretty thick.
- Into the cheesecake mold, pour the light chocolate layer over the chocolate crust. Over the light layer, pour the 2nd medium layer and spread it around. Over the medium one, pour the 3rd dark chocolate layer and spread evenly.
- Prepare an oven-proof tray(tall) and add 2-3 (1″) of water. Carefully into the water, place your aluminum-wrapped cheesecake and place it into the oven. Bake for NINETY minutes.
- Out of the oven, take the cheesecake out of the water tray and let it get cool completely.
- Place it in the fridge, once cooled, to cool down overnight.
The next day:
- To a food processor, add your hazelnuts and pulse for a few seconds just to crush them into a few pieces.
- Add the stevia, coconut oil, and baking chocolate to a bowl(medium). Add it to the microwave and for 1-1:30 minutes, microwave until the chocolate has all melted. Make sure there are no lumps and mix with a spoon. If the chocolate isn’t melted yet, then to melt for a few more seconds, put it back in the microwave.
- Take the cheesecake out of the pan(springform). Place on plate/cake stand of choice.
- Over the whole cheesecake, pour the chocolate ganache to the sides, spread it evenly all the way so that it can run down the cake, and make some delicious-looking drips.
- All over the cheesecake, sprinkle the crushed hazelnuts.
- It is now ready to serve!
Keto Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving
(1 giant slice)
Calories from Fat 493
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 28.32g177%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 9.25g
NET CARBS 4.68g9%