yield: 50 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES total time: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
Low Carb Crock Pot Candy is the perfect keto and diabetic friendly holiday dessert! You only need four
- 1 (9 ounce) package Lily’s Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 (9 ounce) package Lily’s Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat a 4 or 6 quart slow cooker to low heat. Add the chocolate chips, peanuts and peanut butter, place the lid on top.
- Heat the mixture for 1.5-2 hours, stirring occsionally, until melted.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to place the clusters on a silicone lined baking mat or wax paper. Top with sea salt as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
- Dark Chocolate Chips by Lily’s | Stevia Sweetened, No Added Sugar, Low-Carb, Keto Friendly | 55% Cocoa | Fair Trade, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO | 9 ounce, 3-Pack
YIELD: 52 SERVING SIZE: 1 cluster
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 102TOTAL FAT: 8.5gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 41mgCARBOHYDRATES: 8.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.2gFIBER: 3.4gSUGAR: 0.6gPROTEIN: 2.8g