Enjoy Masters Pimento Cheese Sandwiches right in your living room with this easy, copycat recipe for the famous masters pimento cheese!
PREP TIME15 mins
TOTAL TIME15 mins
- 3 cups cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese – shredded
- 6 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 1 4 ounce jar diced pimentos – drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper – to taste
- 12 slices white bread
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheeses, cream cheese, diced pimentos, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne powder. Stir to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste, as desired.
- Spread 6 slices white bread with pimento cheese. Top with remaining 6 slices white bread. Cut each sandwich on the diagonal and serve.
- Store leftover Masters pimento cheese in the refrigerator. Also enjoy leftover pimento cheese with chips, pita chips, crackers, veggie slices,
Calories: 690kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 27gFat: 53gSaturated Fat: 25gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 957mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1199IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 778mgIron: 3mg