Mayo and parmesan chicken is absolutely tender and delish! It truly is an entree that melts in your mouth!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and cover with the parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F internally.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1151mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg