For the Crust
- ▢2 cups super fine almond flour
- ▢⅓ cup grass-fed unsalted butter, melted
- ▢1 whole egg
- ▢⅓ cup swerve confectioners, or powdered erythritol
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Filling
- ▢16 ounces cream cheese
- ▢⅓ cup sour cream
- ▢½ cup swerve confectioners
- ▢2 whole eggs
- ▢zest of ½ lemon
- ▢2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ▢Optional: Raspberry Sauce, whip cream and fresh raspberries for the topping
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add the almond flour, butter, egg, swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed. Turn the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper and divide into 16 equal parts.
- Roll each piece into a ball, then flatten out into a round disk in your hands. Press each part out into a standard size muffin pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 5 minutes, while you mix up the filling.
To Make the Filling
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and whip it using a hand mixer (or stand mixer).
- Add in one egg at a time and continue mixing. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. Scoop the batter (it will be very loose) into the muffin cups over the crust and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- There will still be a little jiggle to them, and you do not want to over bake these. Mine took exactly 20 minutes. Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, but if you are in a hurry, you can stick one in the freezer until it sets.
- Serve any way you like, you can eat them plain, with some chocolate sauce, fresh berries, lemon curd or my Raspberry Sauce over the top! Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer in an airtight container.
Macros are for the cheesecakes only, be sure to adjust for the toppings that you choose to use. If you use the amount that I used in the pics and video, it’s about 1 tablespoon, which is approximately 1 net carb
Mini Keto Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 10g63%