No Bake Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Highkey Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (linked below)
- 1 cup roasted pecans, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 (8 ounce) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add the cookies, pecans and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until it resembled a graham cracker crust. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchement paper, pour the crust into the bottom of the pan and pack very tightly. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the heavy whipping cream with electric beaters until stiff peaks form (this will take 4-6 minutes). Set the bowl in the fridge.
- In a second mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, monkfruit, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the whipped cream to the first bowl and beat on low until the mixture is completely smooth. (Do not overbeat)
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the pan.
- Chill the cheesecake overnight before serving. Do not rush this! The cheesecake needs to sit at least 12 hours for the best results.
- YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
- Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 365TOTAL FAT: 33gCHOLESTEROL: 80mgSODIUM: 214mgCARBOHYDRATES: 8.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.6gFIBER: 2.1gSUGAR ALCOHOLS: 4.1gPROTEIN: 6.1g