Keto Chocolate Crust
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour superfine
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup powdered Sweetener
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered Sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz dark chocolate melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- For the keto chocolate pie crust- Prepare a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and by lightly greasing the edges with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients until well mixed and the dough looks crumbly. If the dough looks too wet (or greasy), add one more tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Firmly press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes until the filling is ready.
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Filling – In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and powdered Sweetener. Use an electric mixer to beat for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate, whipping cream, and continue mixing for 1-2 minutes, or until the filling looks smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the crust and use a spatula to spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To decorate- Garnish with chopped chocolate or fresh berries.
Amount per serving.
- Calories 396kcal
- Total Carbs 10g
- Net Carbs 5g
- Protein 8g
- Fat 37g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g