yield: 6 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 20 MINUTES total time: 25 MINUTES
This easy One Pan Keto Green Chili Chicken is the ultimate cheesy low carb casserole! At under 4 net carbs per serving this will be a weekly staple on your keto diet!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilis
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter, add the garlic and jalapeno and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, undrained green chilis, spices and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Whisk mixture until it is smooth and cheese has melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken and top with remaining cheddar. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, additional jalapeno slices or avocado.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 335TOTAL FAT: 22.5gSODIUM: 346mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.6gFIBER: 0.5gSUGAR: 1.6gPROTEIN: 28.4g