yield: 26 cook time: 8 MINUTES total time: 8 MINUTES
These Orange Creamsicle Cookies are keto friendly and gluten free! Featuring white chocolate chips and orange lemon zest, these keto cookies are perfect for any occasion and only 2.5 net carb each]
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lilly’s sugar free white chocolate chips
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extract and orange zest in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lilly’s White Chocolate Chips.
- Chill the mixture for 1 hour until the butter is solid.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with sea salt if you desire.
Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving from the pan.
Sprinkle with additional orange zest if desired.
YIELD: 26 cookies SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 85TOTAL FAT: 5.9gCHOLESTEROL: 16.5mgSODIUM: 75mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 1.2g