calories per serving609kcal
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
- ▢3-5 Slices Deli Roast Beef
- ▢2 Slices Provolone Cheese
- ▢2 oz Pork Rinds
- ▢2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ▢1 tbsp Coconut flour
- ▢1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- ▢1/8 Cup Onion Diced
- ▢2 tbsp coconut oil For Cooking
- ▢1 Egg
US Customary – Metric
- Lay the Roast Beef down on a layer of plastic wrap. Overlap each piece slightly.
- Place the Provolone on top of the Roast Beef, then place the peppers and onions on top of the cheese.
- Now form the roll. Lift up the plastic wrap with 1 hand while making sure none of the ingredients fall out with the other. If you just keep lifting the plastic wrap it should form a nice roll.
- Stick 2oz(about 8 Pork Rinds) into a food processor with 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese. Blend together until a fine powder is formed. You can do this by hand by placing the ingredients in a ziploc bag and smashing with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Lay out 3 stations. 1) Coconut Flour, 2) Egg Wash, 3) Pork Rind Mixture. Dip the roll into each of them following the order 1-2-3. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes so the breading settles into the roll.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and allow it to rise to temperature.
- Place the roll into the pan. Start by using tongs and cooking the ends of the rolls for 1 minute each. This will create a seal preventing the ingredients from leaking out.
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes. Flip 4 times, for a total cooking time of 10-12 minutes.
Net Carbs: 6g
Philly Cheesesteak Keto Roll
Amount Per Serving
Calories 609Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.