cook time: 5 MINUTEStotal time: 5 MINUTES
This Pizza Tortilla Hack is loaded with two kinds of meat and cheese! If using a low carb tortilla this easy pizza recipe has about 6 net carbs! PRINTNo Ratings
- 1 large tortilla (regular, gluten free or low carb)
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 slices deli style pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced, cooked Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Marinara for dipping
- Lay out a tortilla flat. In the middle of the tortilla along the bottom half, make a cut half way up the tortilla.
- Put your ingredients into the four quadrants of the tortilla. For this recipe I put the cooked Italian sausage in one section, provolone, pepperoni slices, and mozzarella in the last.
- Start with one section and fold them one over the other.
- Place the stacked tortilla in a greased skillet or panini press until golden brown.
Nutrition calculated with Mission Carb Balance tortilla
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 645TOTAL FAT: 48gCHOLESTEROL: 114mgSODIUM: 1800mgCARBOHYDRATES: 21.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.4gFIBER: 15.5gSUGAR: 0.7gPROTEIN: 41g