PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Keto Burger
- Basil Pesto
- Salad leaves
- Slice of Tomato
- Slice of cheese
- Sesame Seeds
- Prepare and wash mushrooms. Clean them well and fully dry.
- Take out the stem of each mushroom and with your spoon or hands clean all of the dark grills underneath.
- Place all of the mushrooms on the grill.
- Depending on what type of Grill you have, make sure the top of the grill does not touch the mushrooms otherwise you will get the lines which you do not really want for beautifully looking buns.
- Once the mushrooms are done you can start assembling the whole keto portobello mushroom burger.
- Place one Portobello as a base on a plate
- Add all of the vegetabels you like, salad, tomato, cheese, burger etc
- Top with Portobello Bun
- Brush up with BBQ sauce and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds
- Bake your mushrooms first as they shrink and then form your burger bun to the size.
- To get the beautiful Portobello mushroom bun, grill them only halfway.
- For the sesame seeds to hold better, you can brush up the top of the portobello mushroom with a barbecue sauce at the end.
1Amount Per ServingCalories263Total Fat9gCarbohydrates6gFiber4gProtein38g