1 hrs 25 mins
- 2 heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code?
- Soak cauliflower florets in a large bowl of lightly salted water for 20 minutes. Drain well, then pat dry.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet; spray evenly with cooking spray.
- Broil in the preheated oven until browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in roasted cauliflower and garlic. Pour in water, season with salt and pepper, and simmer until all vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Purée soup with an immersion blender until smooth
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
|Servings Per Recipe 6|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||19%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Vitamin C 91mg||457%|