This Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Sheet Pan is the perfect easy weeknight meal! This meal includes four generous servings for less than 7 net carbs each!
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (14 ounce) package Johnsonville Andouille Smoked Sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. Lightly spray with cooking oil
- Add the broccoli florets and sliced sausage to the pan. Roast 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and flip the sausage and broccoli.
- Roast an additional 5-10 minutes until the broccoli reaches your desired tenderness.
- Add the shredded cheese and pop back in the oven 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.